I'm Sorry Mama...I'm Cleaning Out My Closet



My super-cute neighbor Taylor has organized a garage sale for everyone in my building. MMM. I LOVE a garage sale. Wheeling, dealing, cash burning a hole in my pocket, empty spaces in my closet to be filled...WHOOP!

Stop by and check it out!

Saturday, July 31st, 2010
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
200 West 300 South
Salt Lake City

Here's what you'll find from me:
- Stuff in my closet that I've never worn, and must acknowledge that I'll never wear
- Stuff that is too "young" for my age (bye bye Miley Cyrus tank/tulle dresses!)
- Stuff that requires me to wear leggings underneath (bye bye tunics that make me look pregnant!)
- Stuff that is lovely but makes me feel sad inside (bye bye Swarovski crystal ring and little Longchamp Bag!)
- A table with six chairs that Alek refinished in distressed white with a charcoal stain. I want to keep this thing in storage for my someday house, but if it can sell, it will sell!

Next week I'll blog about all of the stuff I bought with my cash. Mwahahahaha!!!



0 comments: