I was going to name her "Bunny"


Once upon a time a baby girl was born two weeks late on Easter Sunday. Her mom vowed to name the baby Bunny if she was THAT late. But, alas the moment she saw the babe she was smitten with the little girl and her big beautiful eyes. So she named her Natalie (a much wiser choice for such a special child). She has filled her parents lives with joy and happiness each day since. You inspire us with your zest for life and your grateful heart. We love you and honor you this day. Happy Birthday Nat-Bug!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Natalie said...

Aww!! Thanks Mom for a great life and for not naming me bunny. :-) Thanks for the birthday wishes Kim!!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Natalie. Glad you weren't named bunny either. But....what a fun nick name. HE HE HE :)

Les Franglais said...

Pam - PLEASE tell me you kept the yellow dress from the picture!!

Pam said...

I did not save it! I made it out of leftover material from my bridesmaids! At the time I probably thought -yuck- but now I wish I would have saved lots of things!