BABIES

I really love babies.
Obviously this comes from recently having my very first. But I don't think I was prepared for the head over heels, can't-get-enough-of-everything-she-does, thinks-she-is-a-genius type of love. And I don't just love her. I really really like her.
Enough gushing. The point is, last night I saw this preview for the first time and I cried. I laughed and I cried. There is something about babies. They are innocent. And I cannot wait to see this movie.
I told my husband he has to take me for Mother's Day.

4 comments:

Jodi Palmer said...

My boys have watched this trailer with me 3 times now. They think the opening part is hiliarious. Glad to see I'm not the only one that has kids that bite and hit each other. I can't wait to see this! Thanks for the post.

Les Franglais said...

OMG - thanks for sharing!! This could be my first time back at the movies in...oh, hang on,... 2 years??! xoxo

NatRat said...

Hi ladies! Just left you a blog award, check it out at www.wildrichardsfamily.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

I am also totally obsessed with babies (and mine in particular)!