Tote Bag Madness

I probably have some form of "tote madness" if there is such a thing.
I really love to have a tote with me at all times either serving as my purse (yup I carry around way too much stuff) or my brief case.

We love the Crate and Barrel patent look totes they seem to feature every season.
We've blogged about these before here and here.


Available on Crate and Barrel for $26.95

I seem to be on an Post-Christmas-Special-Treat-Myself-Kick.
So I decided to find a new tote to help me make it until spring. You know, just to lift my mood and make me feel organized. You know the feeling, it's the "With this new bag I'm going to be wonderful" type of feeling.
I found these at Dillard's and I debated for about 2 or 3 minutes and bought one. I'm tempted to go back for more.

Kate Landry PVC Item Tote


New Lower Price!

This roomy crackled PVC tote features:
  • magnetic closure
  • double straps
  • zippered and slip inside pockets
  • pen holder and key hook
15x6.5x15". Only Dillard's.

03198335

Orig. $69.00
Now $34.50

Great deal on Dillards.com

0 comments: