Modern Family

We talk about this show so much I can't believe that we haven't written a post about it. I am just going to say it: Modern Family is the funniest show on TV right now. It is possibly the funniest show I've ever seen on TV, possibly funnier than (gulp!) Arrested Development. Oh, how I adore Arrested Development...It pains me to say that I love Modern Family as much or maybe just a little more...

If you are not watching Modern Family (it airs Wednesdays on ABC or watch episodes on Hulu or ABC.com or buy it on iTunes), please start watching it now. You won't be sorry.

Today's Modern Family comes in all shapes and sizes. Just ask these three families.

Jay recently married Gloria. Now Jay is trying hard to keep up with his much younger and hotter Colombian wife, along with her passionate pre-teen son, Manny. Claire is having a hard time raising her own family. Her husband Phil is great, except that he thinks he's "down" with their three kids, much to all their embarrassment. And, Mitchell and his enthusiastic partner Cameron have just made a major life change by adopting a Vietnamese baby named Lily.

2 comments:

Leilani Bascom said...

Ha ha! I love Modern Family!! I find myself laughing loudly, giggling, smiling, throughout the entire show! It's everything from the way they speak to each other to the body language, the scenario, context, just everything...major agreement from me, I think they're all hilarious!

48daychallenge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.