Yummy Smells


I don't have a lot of perfumes I like, so when I find one I do like, I'm very excited about it. For many years my favorite scent has been Clean. It just smells just like the name - clean and fresh.

Clean Eau de Parfum, the signature scent, is reminiscent of pure soap. It combines the fragrance notes of litsea cubeba, orange, sweet lime, pink grapefruit, passion lily, rose geranium, and white musk.

Clean is available on Sephora.com - $38.00

My new favorite is Fresh Sugar Lemon. I'm crazy for all things citrus and this one fits the bill.

A bright effervescent fragrance that combines zesty citrus notes of Italian lemon and mandarin with fruity florals such as orange blossom and ginger flower and sensual undertones of oak moss, caramel and white sandal.

Available on Saks.com - $24.50

0 comments: