Year of the Monkey

I'm not sure when our obsession with Sock Monkey's started. I think it was at a recent baby shower. In any case, there are a lot of sock monkeys floating around.

We found these "Little Maxx" sock monkeys at Big Lots for $7.

Janaan and I both bought this sock monkey cap. $32 from the Sundance Catalog.

Mom and Janaan found these cuties at Sam's club. $9.86 for both of them!
I'm a little annoyed at the Target website right now...but I digress. Target sells the classic Schylling Sock Monkey pictured above in their specialty classic toys section. It comes in the classic brown and sweet purple, pink and blue too. I just can't find a link to it on their website. I bought one for Louis in brown and Janaan bought one for Baby G in pink.

I literally squealed when I saw this one. We're calling him "Big Maxx". $20 at The Wal-Marts. It's not pictured on their website either. WHAT-EVER WAL-MART and TARGET WEBSITES I JUST WANT TO TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS ABOUT SOCK MONKEYS!! Geez.

4 comments:

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris said...

I just die over the sock monkey. I love them so! I bought these sock monkey slippers last year at Target. Love them!

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/nick-nora-scuff-slippers-sock-monkey-target

Les Franglais said...

Hello from snowy France!! SOCK MONKEYS ROCK. Period. Great post! xoxo

zobars said...

since you mentioned Big Lots can I tell you that I have noticed that their prices on a lot of the items are really not that low to be true. So beware next time you go bargain hunting at Big Lots ( the sock monkey is okay priced though).