Yummy Holiday Pictures

Last year I didn't send a picture with my Christmas card. In the end, this was even more pathetic than sending a Christmas card with a picture of just me. Plus, when you don't send a picture there is all this pressure to write a big note in every single card and suddenly you find yourself on a plane ride back from San Francisco on December 21st spilling diet coke all over your holiday wishes.

This year I am the fattest I've ever been in my life, so why not send a picture out to every person I know to celebrate?? Enter in the wonderful Jodi from A Yummy Life Photography. We all love Jodi and we were very excited when she told us about her studio space in Downtown Salt Lake. I was even MORE excited when she said that there was this PhotoShop filter called "liquify" that could help shave off a few pounds. Bye bye Christmas Card Picture Diet!

If I look back at my life, there are just a handful of pictures of myself that I really truly like. And this year, at my fattest self, Jodi delivered one to me. Thank you Jodi.

Jodi is having mini sessions on December 4th, just in time for Christmas! www.ayummylife.com

4 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

Natalie, you are so cute!!!

Ashley said...

Hey Hottie!

Molly Mulloy said...

I think you look great, Nat!

Les Franglais said...

OMG -- I Looooooove those earrings on you -- I recently saw a picture from the James Bond Night we had on the boat YEARS ago and you wore them on the night with this fab white ball gown. good old times! PS: you don't look half bad! ;-)