Pickin' and a Grinnin' - Hee Haw circa 1969

This is not about the kind of "pickin' and grinnin' " Roy Clark and Buck Owens were talking 'bout for 23 years on Hee Haw, but's it's my kind.

I'm a little intense about things on my face that are bugging me - pimples, stray hairs, wrinkles, etc, etc, etc. So I thought I would share with you my favorite make-up mirror. Now once you behold yourself in the 10x glory you will either run away or have to buy one and take it everywhere you go. That's hard in this day and age of luggage restrictions. I got this little gem at Bed Bath and Beyond (remember to always use your 20% off coupon!).

"Daylight 10x Cosmetic Mirror. With 360 fluorescent lighting, you can see yourself in a more natural light. Tweeze eyebrow, see facial hair, apply make-up evenly, monitor skin and insert contacts easily with powerful 10x magnification and distortion -free DFP glass. Mirror adjusts to all angles and measures 9" in diameter."

I'm also in love with the Tweezerman Point Tweezer. I for one can NOT wait for a waxing appointment. I can see those hairs in my 10x magnification mirror and they have to go! These are available anywhere Tweezerman is sold. They are worth every penny and guaranteed for life."Get your eyebrows just right with this tweezer that grabs the smallest and finest hairs. Due to sharp and perfectly aligned hand filed tips, tweezers can even grap a hold of stubble and ingrown hairs. Tweezers are stainless steel with a color finish." Also available at Bed Bath and Beyond.

1 comments:

judy said...

Pam, you must know that this is the mirror that I have had for at least 3 years. Just this fall I had to have the cord re-wired (too many airplane trips). It is a total have to have!!! Mom