I Heart Books

I love to read. I buy so many books I began to run out of space for them. So I decided that I would keep only the best and share the rest with anyone who happened to stop by or I would donate them. My husband does not share my "sharing" point of view and still crowds our shelves, drawers, bedside tables, coffee tables, etc with his books. I can't complain, I love to read. I love to look at stacks of books and just think about how much I'm going to enjoy reading them. I came across these quotes and agree with the "famous" who wrote them.


The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them. Mark Twain

****

I cannot live without books! Thomas Jefferson

****

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. Charles W. Eliot

****

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. Paul Sweeney

Go to Barnes and Noble to print your own coupon and get a book now!



This will be my next book purchase - it's by the author of "The Glass Castle," one of my favorite books last year. Go to BarnesandNoble.com to read more about Jeanette Walls.

1 comments:

Jenny & Eric said...

Eric built me a custom bookshelf for our 3rd anniversary, but he calls it my trophy case because that's how I treat my books. It makes me happy to see all the books I love sitting in the pretty bookshelf he made.
p.s. I used the 15% off coupon you provided to buy "The Hunger Games" and I can't wait to read it!!