Dear Dikson


Dear Dikson,

Your products were recommended to us by Janaan's friend. He conducts training on your products at salons around the U.S....but anyways...I am in love with your Lux Mov Me Sparkling Light Illuminating Spray #2. It smooths down and shines up my mane after I've spent ages blowing it dry and straightening it out. It is impervious to humidity. Sometimes I forget to put on hairspray, but with Lux Mov Me Sparkling Light Illuminating Spray #2 that doesn't even matter. Lux Mov Me Sparkling Light Illuminating Spray #2 has the most lovely scent. A bottle of it lasts forever. I want to tell all of my friends about it, I really do. But your website sucks. First I got bored trying to find your official website. Then I finally found that and now I'm bored trying to find a link to this particular product on your website so I could show a better picture of it...but anyways...I do love it so and I wanted you to know.


Yours Truly,

Natalie

Lux Mov Me Sparkling Light Illuminating Spray #2. (www.muster-dikson.com). Available in Salt Lake City at Got Beauty on 21st South ant 7th East in Sugarhouse. Like trying to find this online, it's hard to find in stores. Last time I bought it at Got Beauty I had to ask for it and they dug it out of a back cupboard for me. Boredom!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love this stuff! You can always purchase it at Blush Salon above Studio Soiree if Got Beauty is out of stock.