I Heart This Popcorn. Seriously.

Ok, it's been like a month since I've posted. I know. Sorry Mom and Janaan. You're assets to the Cheaping Girl's Organization. I promise I have lots to post about, I just have a new job. But I digress... Every night as I sit down to watch TV at 1:00 AM, I have a bag of this popcorn.

But let's go back to the beginning of my obsession. My boyfriend has a serious thing for cracked black pepper. You could say he's a bit of a pepper fiend. So I picked this up because I thought he would like it and it didn't disappoint either of us. I love this popcorn. I love this popcorn so much I want to bring it home to meet my parents. The butter tastes natural and fresh, like it came out of a real p0pcorn machine. And the pepper is PERFECTION. Just the right bit of kick. Perfect for a pre-bedtime snack. Why am I watching TV at 1:00 AM? Well, that's for another post...

Orville Redenbacher's Natural Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper Popcorn. Go buy some right now.

0 comments: