Be There, Or Be Square

Our favorite part of the Salt Lake Farmers Market has been all the talented artisans who are selling things like pillowcase dresses, letterpress spice jar labels, ruffled onesies, fabric headbands, gift tags, etc. So we are really really excited for the first annual Craft Lake City Festival, which will take place on Saturday August 8, 2009 from 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. at the The Gallivan Center in downtown Salt Lake City


"Inspired by national craft festivals like the Renegade Craft Fair, Craft Lake City will showcasing crafters for shoppers of all-ages. Craft Lake City is the first of its kind to hit the Wasatch front."



1 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi Cheaping Girls!
Just have to say how much I love following your blog. Fun, fun, fun. But I must say that just the other day I found myself saying "what would the cheaping girls do?" A new Sam Moon just opened in the mall only three miles from my house (ah, the joys of living in Texas), but as I looked at walls full of jewlery and stacks of purses...I had to question which of these finds would make me truly fabulous like the cheaping girls?! I like to think I did okay and that ya'll would be proud of me. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration.
Janaan, congrats on the baby. Hope you're loving every last bit of her.
And please say hi to Tina for me.
Loves to all!