Shazam!!


I am starting a new feature called Shazam! Shazam is an application that you can download for your iPhone. If a song is playing that you are interested in, you open up Shazam, tag the song and Shazam will tell you the name of the song, the artist, and the album AND will link you directly into the iTunes music store to buy the song right then and there. I can't even tell you how excited I was when this application came out, because I don't know how many times I am watching TV or a movie trailer or at a restaurant or a store or in the car and want to know the name of the song that is playing.

I love the Shazam application so much, I want to give it a big hug and a kiss every time I use it.

Song: Cry For You

Artist: September

Shazamed At: Applebees, Sandy Utah (look, it was really late after Eliza's dance recital and I wanted a Chinese chicken salad OK? )

Love This Song For: Working Out

0 comments: