Oh We Love the Jewelry at Forever 21

I popped-in at Forever 21 this week and found so many fabulous jewelry pieces! Accessories add such a boost to plain outfits and Forever 21 makes it affordable to stretch your budget each season with all kinds of glam. You just can't beat their rock bottom prices on trendy necklaces, earrings, bracelets, belts and headbands.

P.S. I never get rid of accessories - it's the one thing I store for the ages. They always come back and provide loads of entertainment as the years go by.

Here is what I picked up:

Opaque Jewel Drop Necklace - $15.80 this one is a conversation piece - people really notice it and ask where I got it.



Laser Cut Medallion Earrings - $4.80. I bought these in two colors - they are amazingly light on your ear.



Bead Flower Necklace - $9.80 - I wear this layered with the dangle necklace below.



Floral Dangle Leaf Necklace - $7.80

0 comments: