Laugh Out Loud

After last week, I was in the mood for a laugh. Thanks so much to everyone in my life for making last weekend such a fun, and funny one. Oh, and thanks to all of the smart and funny people out there in the world. I love you most of all.
Uncooked Land Numero Seis Cards
Uncooked Land released a new series of cards last week. I discovered these as I was looking for Father's Day cards on Friday afternoon.




This one is my favorite: "I hope you're ready to have a sexy birthday, because I have all sorts of sexy things planned. For example, I'm going to push your butt cheeks together."

Joel McHale


All of the Cheaping Girls love love love The Soup. We saw Joel McHale's stand up act on Friday night at Abravanel Hall. Or as he has dubbed it "A Brave Anal Hall".

Check out The Soup, Friday's at 10:00 PM on E! Or better yet, go see Joel live at a brave anal hall near you.

THE HANGOVER

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go see The Hangover. Seriously. Go right now.


THE ATTACK BIRD CHRONICLES and AWKWARD FAMILY PHOTOS

Camping out on the couch on Sunday morning's and reading blogs is nerdy. And fun. Two of my favorites:

You might have seen it on CNN or another news outlet, but don't miss The Attack Bird Chronicles, the daily blog of the nesting Front Street Blackbird, dubbed Swoops. This bird is pissed.


And don't forget to check out Awkward Family Photos. I think this picture says it all. Thank You, editors of Entertainment Weekly's Must List. Thank You.

1 comments:

a bunch of BS said...

And thank you Natalie for having given me my subscription to EW so that I also was able to read that must list.
-Bethany