G's Cowgirl Nursery

Welcome to Baby G's Cowgirl Nursery

The crib bedding and cowhide skin rug came from The Cowboy Christmas Gift Show in Las Vegas. The rug is fantastic because nothing can stain it. Nothing.


Since the nursery is a place where I have to spend a lot of time, I wanted a very comfortable chair. And I love this one. It is the TRYP chair from the Storytime Furniture series.


A TV in the nursery keeps me entertained during feeding times.

The skull might be a little scary, but I love it. It was the first thing purchased for the room.
The walls are venetian plaster done by The Zander Company

Thanks for letting me share G’s nursery with you!

1 comments:

a bunch of BS said...

Janaan- love the nursery. Like I told Natalie a few months ago, the longhorns are scary, but somehow you make them work. I have a similiar rocker/recliner from the same company and it is the best chair. Now that I'm done with nursing, it's the storytime chair.
-Bethany