Use Your AAA Discount at Unexpected Places

At a BBQ last weekend I was chatting with a regional manager for AAA towing services. He had some WICKED tow-truck-related-death stories. THE POINT IS, did you know you can use your AAA discount at the following places?

- 10% off of regularly priced merchandise at Payless Shoes Source
- 5% off of online orders at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- 10% off online orders at Barnes & Noble
- 10% off of online orders at Target

And those are just a few of the online deals. Go to the AAA website and enter in your zip code or download the AAA iPhone Application and use your current location for local discounts. For example, in my zip code, a AAA membership would save me 10% on regular season Utah Jazz tickets and 15% off of dinner at The Metropolitan Restaurant.
A AAA Membership ranges from $54 - $109/year depending on the state you live in and the level of membership.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

That is the best news I have heard all day! I have been thinking my AAA is just a wasted expense!