Teacup Fancy


A few weeks ago I found a lovely bright yellow teacup and saucer at Anthropologie on sale for $7.95. I now plan to accumulate as many mismatched ones as I can find at local shops and online. The only thing that unifies them is that they all have to have gold rims. I have about five cups total now after hitting another Anthropologie sale.

As soon as I have enough I want to have a little tea party. Perhaps I can recreate the amazing tea party shower my sister threw for me on Saturday at the Beehive Tea Room.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Wanted to let you know that I have some old tea cups if you want them. My family had an estate sale this weekend and have about 4 or 5 tea cups left. I would sale them for about $8-$10. my email is ann_christenson@hotmail.com