Convenient and Cute!

I'm a sucker for great packaging. So imagine my delight when I came across these Altoids smalls last week. They are SO cute. I had to buy all three flavors. They've been sitting on my desk for a few days and it makes me smile just to look at them. I just want to scoop them up and give them a big hug.

I'm not a HUGE gum person. Gum certainly has it's place, but there's always the matter of what to do with the gum. What if someone comes in for a big wet smooch? What if someone presents a delicious pastry for you to taste and there isn't a napkin or garbage can around? If you swallow it will it ever come out? THE POINT IS, we can't all get away with just putting our gum anywhere like Joaquin Phoenix.

Altoids are the best breath mint solution. As powerful as gum, but without all the hassle. The problem is that when you're going out with a little disco bag, those giant tins don't work. Enter the Altoid Tiny Tins and now the smalls. These pack as much of a punch as the standard Altoids, so don't pop 4 or 5 in your mouth at the same time. Not that I'd know anything about that...

0 comments: