Party Time

Two weeks ago I organized the birthday party for my church. Our budget was really small, so I had to pack a punch on the cheap.

We tied balloons to the backs of all the chairs and I put fresh flowers in vases that I picked up at Ikea for only $.05 a piece. After the party I made everyone take a vase home, since I couldn't store them in my garage anymore.


Overall, I think it turned out pretty cute. Just a tip: if you ever need to pick up 100 balloons, I recommend I having help. There's no way I could have done it alone.

3 comments:

Jodi Palmer said...

Great job Janaan! I imagine it'd be pretty tricky getting 100 balloons into the bug if you didn't have help. :)

Marni said...

You always do such a great job. I hope you are keeping a binder with all your ideas so I can borrow it if I ever get that calling.:)

NatRat said...

Looks great! Balloons add so much to a big old gym:)