More Nursery Love

My nursery is really coming together. Alek has been working tirelessly this week hanging crown molding and painting the walls in venetian plaster. Seriously, if you need some artistic painting done, call him immediately, if not sooner. I cannot wait for the finished room. In the meantime, I have been checking out other nursery images online for some decorating inspiration.

Found via Me and Wee


Found via Design Sponge

Found via Making it Lovely

Found via My Spinning Wheels

Found on Design Sponge

6 comments:

Kate said...

So pretty! I'm very excited to see your nursery. Brittany and I were at the gym last night and they showed a trailer for some new movie Angie is in and she wears a long straight wig with bangs and B and I thought it was you on the screen! You two could twins. Just fyi :-)

Kate said...

'be twins.' I should proofread.

Kate said...

in fact, i just emailed you the pic. TWINS!

Karen said...

LOVE that brown and pink one. The colors together are lovely!

Jill said...

thanks for the mention!

Marni said...

I can't wait to see your nursery. I know it will be amazing. Hope you are doing well.