Winter White

I have a difficult time deciphering what is a "Want" and what is a "Need."

Currently, as I am looking at the white wool coat I am wearing and seeing the all of the balls that have pilled up on it, I am thinking that I "Need" a new Winter White coat. Because let's face it, I'm not really going to spend the time to go over th entire thing and shave them all off am I? Not when there are other coats and great deals to be had. So I've decided that at the end of the season I am going to buy a new one. Here a few options I am looking at:


Double-breasted ruffle coat

Plush swing coat

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, that ruffle coat is too cute.

Karen said...

Wow, I have that ruffle coat! But in black, it was from Urban Outfitters a few years back. You should get it! I get lots of compliments on mine :)

Lindsay said...

At the beginning of the season my Nordstrom Rack had some really great coats all for about $40. I almost bought a white one but instead went for red.

I have found the Rack in Sugarhouse to actually be less picked over then mine maybe you'll get lucky and still find something there.