Earring Organization

Moving into our new house presented a problem. I wasn't sure how to organize all of my jewelry now that my space was more limited than when I lived at home. (The downside of sharing with someone else now.) Luckily, my closet in our new house was a bit deep and had room for a rolling drawer rack.

I read an old article in Real Simple magazine that recommended using ice cube trays to organize earrings. It was the perfect solution! A quick trip to the Dollar Store got me everything I needed. And now my earrings are easy to find.


7 comments:

Ryan & Ashley Blair said...

I think I just had an organization orgasim. . .

Ryan & Ashley Blair said...

Sorry about the "spelling"

Lindsay said...

I love this idea! I have been trying to figure out a better way to organize my jewelry for a long time . . . but tell me do you have more then earrings in that rack?

Janaan said...

Yes - 3 drawers of earrings, 1 drawer for rings, and 4 drawers for bracelets. Whew!

zobars said...

Awesome idea. I use one of those multi-compartment hardware organizers that is clear so i can see what is in there. But this is one cool trick. thanks.

NatRat said...

Are you kidding me?? Your one lucky girl...I would not even know where to begin in choosing earrings to wear for the day. What a great oranization idea:)

Marni said...

I totally do the icecube thing to seperate out my earrings. It is great.