Slumdog Millionaire

Has everyone seen Slumdog Millionaire? If you haven't, you should. It is a really beautiful movie about the life of an impoverished Indian teenager. It really brings awareness of how life is in other areas.

Along with all the great, poignant moments, there was a great fashion moment. At the end of the movie, the lovely Freida Pinto is wearing skinny jeans, a basic white top and this fabulous bright yellow scarf. According to the costume designer, Suttirat Anne Larlarb, it is a custom one of a kind scarf, so there is no luck for me in getting the same one. However, I am now on the hunt for something similar. It has to have unique details, lightweight fabric and be a bit over sized so that I can throw it over my head if need be.


1 comments:

zobars said...

I tried to see some of the scarfs I got from my trip to India but I am not confident if they will sell. I can send you a pic of what I have. They are brand new. I have one in yellow as well. let me know if you are interested. (zobars@yahoo.com)