Pillows at Ross

We have mentioned before how we love Ross.

Well we certainly do, but it's a chore to shop there. We usually freshen our decorating on a regular basis and changing throw pillows is a quick and easy way to do it. The only way to afford this is by buying affordable pillows. They need to be a bargain, but not terrible quality.

Ross is amazing for this - the average price is probably $8.99 or less (usually less!) If you make the pillow section one of your regular stops - you can find unique and high quality pillows for a steal.

The supplies were plentiful today at the local Ross!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Those circle pillows in the second picture are so granny chic! I want them.

rochelle said...

ok-what ross do you usually hit? I am in the market for some new goldish/yellowish pillows for my family room, but I need 4 or 5 of the same pillows. suggestions?

zobars said...

I love Ross for good knit tops and good kitchen gadgets and small gifts too.

Cheaping Girls said...

Hey Rochelle,
I took those pictures at the Midvale store. When I want multiple items at Ross I usually go to multiple Ross'! I figure if I'm unsuccessful in finding all I want I return them later. They are strong in the goldish colors though - I think you will find a group you like! Happy shopping!

Cheaping Girls said...

Zobars,
We also love Ross for knit tops(and let's be honest here, anything designer for a deal). Warning:This past weekend they left the security device on one top and now we have to go back to have it removed-but maybe we will find other treasures. We found a battery powered "hot chocolate frother" for $5.99! Now that is a gadget!

Marni said...

I was just there and didn't have the kids and was wandering around and saw them too. I know there is places to addd put I am still waiting until the spit up and drool phase ends. It will be too late then so I will count on you to help me find some others.:)

Kris said...

Yeah for Ross!! I seriously love that place and used to buy all of my throw pillows, towels, blankets, etc there. Now I have to get by with TJ Maxx as there is no Ross to be found in England :( sad.