Fantasizing on a Friday Morning...

Yesterday evening I discovered that all of the documents on my computer have been corrupted. Apparently this has to do with a password update that my company mandated this week. I am in my fourth hour of system updates. For the first three hours of system updates I fantasized about getting all of my documents back. For the last hour I've been thinking about shoes. Specifically, Christian Louboutin shoes.

You might be thinking 'Why would I ever spend so much on a pair of shoes?' I think The Oprah summed it up best: "Christian Louboutin shoes are so exquisite, they're like works of art for your feet! Every part of every shoe is handmade—right down to its signature red sole." I can also vouch for the fact that these shoes are extremely, extremely comfortable.

The fabulous Miss T likes to remind me on a regular basis that the west coast now has it's on Louboutin Boutique, at South Coast Plaza. Every time I see her she has on a gorgeous gorgeous pair of Loubutin's (last time I saw her it was a pair of black ankle boots...they were perfection). ANYHOO, Miss T is a Cheaping Girl at heart and she keeps her eyes peeled for 40% off sales at the boutique (which DO happen) and regular sales at department stores. So, you CAN find these on a deal ladies!!

In the meantime, I will continue updating my system software...and dreaming...


0 comments: