Holiday Party Footwear (for that little black dress)

Today on Good Morning America they featured "little black dresses" for the holidays. I think I have done the LBD to death on this blog. So I am focusing on the shoes. Each dress they featured wasn't paired with your typical black pump, but each had on a different color shoe.

It's all about the accessories with a black dress. A punch of color on your feet with black tights or fishnets is all you need. You can get that punch for a deal too! Here are some fun options from Payless:





Kassie Pointed Toe T-Strap at Payless.com - $26.99


Jem Platform Peep Toe at Payless.com - $16.99

alice + olivia Morton Mary Jane Wedge at Payless.com - $21.99



Lance Flex Point Patent Pump in Merlot from Payless.com - $19.99

2 comments:

Ryan & Ashley Blair said...

The red ones are my favorite.

Kate said...

Wow, go Payless! I never go there but I guess I should.