Cutie Baby Shoes at Payless

While looking for pumps for my LBD post, I came across a pleasant surprise - these darling shoes from Lela Rose for Payless. I have not seen these in the stores, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. They are available online and it's BOGO!


Infant Teeny Toes Lela Rose Collection Florence Ballet available at Payless.com- $22.00


Infant Teeny Toes Lela Rose Collection Francis Bootie available at Payless.com - $14.99


Teeny Toes Lela Rose Collection Pelican Flower Bootie available at Payless.com - $12.99

2 comments:

zobars said...

those are some good-lookin shoes for the little ones. I better check out my local payless soon. thanks for the tip.

Aylin said...

How sweet..! Those shoes are really very cute and adorable. Well, I used to shop at Payless for shoe shopping. Payless has a nice selection of affordable shoes.