Christmas Décor

This year, I just did not have the energy to decorate my tree. I blame it on pregnancy. Or maybe I got tired helping Mom set up her 7 trees. Yes 7. Her house is a Christmas wonderland. So rather than pull out the ornaments, I opted for borrowing this flocked tree from my Mom (it was just an extra.) It looks so pretty on it's own.

Next year, however, I have big plans. After discovering Eddie Ross' blog on Oh Happy Day, (I was already familiar with him as he was a contestant on Top Design 2) I was completely inspired by his collection of vintage ornaments.

I've already started my own collection for next year with these not-really-vintage, but vintage inspired ornaments from Sundance.

They are so cute that I even bought a second box to possibly use on gifts.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

What? Janaan is pregnant? Congrats!