Max on Sale at Walmart

I was at The Walmarts the other day and noticed that their new line called "To the Max" was marked down. Up to 50% off on some pieces.

This line of women’s apparel by designer Max Azria showed up in our local Walmarts a couple of months ago. "To the Max" previously was carried in higher-end retailers such as Macy’s and Nordstrom. The items are cute, but I feared it was a little pricey for the typical Walmarts customer. I may have been right because now it's marked down. I have included the prices featured at Walmart.com but they are sometimes cheaper at the store.



To the Max Womens Ruffled Jersey Wrap Dress - $18.00



To the Max - Ruffled Bishop's Sleeve Cardigan - 10.00

To the Max Belted Cap Sleeved Cardigan - $9.00

To the Max Women's 3/4 Sleeve Double Breasted Trench Coat - $24.00

1 comments:

zobars said...

WOW!!I so wish we had a Walmart that was closeby. Sigh !!!!!