I'm Running to Costco for Beer and Roses



I had a party at my house last Saturday and found myself leaving a voicemail message for someone that said 'Give me a call when you get a chance, I'm just running to Costco for beer and roses'. Seriously, I went to Costco just for beer and roses.




It's probably obvious that Costco is the best place to stock up on large quantities of alcohol. But did you know that Costco is the best place to stock up on large quantities of roses? They are $15.99 for TWO, yes TWO dozen. I take them apart, toss the superfluous greenery, trim off all of the leaves, and arrange them in vases all around the house.




Janaan taught me that if I trim the stems and change the water each day they will last for at least a week. Janaan also gently but firmly suggested I lay off on buying any more vases, because it was looking a little crazytown in my place. At least with Costco I can keep my vases full without feeling TOO guilty about the spending.


1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the gun vase!