Steve and Barry's 100 Stores Closing Sale

I popped into my local Steve and Barry's today to see what was happening. At first the signs scared me "Everything $4.95 and up, 100 Store Closing Sale, Making Room for New Inventory". I stood there for a moment trying to take it all in, then I finally figured out that our store IS NOT closing, but IS part of the sale of the 100 stores that ARE closing. Whatever.

Here is the scoop:
  • Loads of T-shirts for $4.95 and up.
  • The infant line is all $4.95.
  • They have winter coats in for $19.95. Amazing.
  • Loads of other stuff for higher than $4.95 (some cute sweaters) but still under $20.

I bought this fur coat for my grand daughter for Christmas (this picture does not do it justice - it's very soft fur with a ribbon bow belt). So darling and at $10.95 it was practically free! BONUS: It's also machine washable.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the tip. I love Steve and Barry's!