Norma Kamali at The Walmarts!

OK, you know this TOTALLY sexy outfit that Rihanna is wearing in the Umbrella (ella ella) video? Well, after much research I figured out that it was a bathing suit by Norma Kamali. Sadly, it costs $295 and I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a bathing suit...although looking at this photo I am SERIOUSLY reconsidering that decision...hmmm...but I digress...


We were at Walmart on Monday picking up some odds and ends for my travels this week and were VERY excited to see that they are carrying an entire line by Norma Kamali.

We were in kind of a hurry and didn't have a shopping cart and my hands were full of toiletries so I was only able to pick up these lovelies:

Jersey Tank Dress - $15! This is such a great piece for work. Dress it up, dress it down, SO easy to travel with - lightweight and it won't wrinke!



Batwing Cardigan (shown in Milk) - $15! I am a sucker for a cute sweatshirt. Who isn't?

Check out the full line-up! At these prices, I just might be able to justify that bathing suit now...

2 comments:

zobars said...

great prices. great looking clothes too.

Kristin Rudelich said...

Okay girls so I am loving your blog...I have been sitting at work for like two hours looking at all the fun posts! Thanks for giving me something to do at work. LOL :)