DSW Rewards


I'm not a big fan of DSW Shoe Warehouse. But I'm such a big fan of shoes, that when they opened their first store here in Utah I joined their DSW Rewards program just for the thrill of it, since it's free to join. DSW sends their rewards customers coupons quite frequently (and I'm not a good customer so it's obviously not always based on sales).
They send out $5 coupons frequently, as well as a larger coupon for your birthday. A new location recently opened and they sent out $15 dollars off coupons. I read the fine print and learned that they will let you use three - yes three coupons at once! Whee heee - that meant that I had $35 off of my purchase. Well I marched right down to the new store and bought these fine boots for $20 after my coupons! I've had $20 off before but never this much. I guess what I'm saying is......Hey gals - join their rewards club - it's darn well worth it!

0 comments: