Rum Tum Tugger was a Curious Cat!

I have the happiest memories of listening to the soundtrack to Cats when I was little. My Dad used to play the music really loud to wake us up in the morning for school. He probably did it because he thought the songs were so annoying that we'd get out of bed just to shut it off. But not me. I actually really enjoyed the songs and used to listen to "The Rum Tum Tugger " over and over and over again.

Well, now is my chance. Cats is coming to Capitol Theatre from Sept. 16 - Sept. 21 and I really really really want to see it. Now if only I could find someone who would actually want to see it with me...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

OH DDDUUUDDEEE!! I know this is kind of an inside joke, but I wish everyone knew Janaan when she was little and how much she loved that damn Rum Tum Tugger song. I am almost rolling on the floor laughing right now. YOU KNOW I WILL GO WITH YOU!!! XOXO

Anjuli Fry said...

I love the music growing up too. I got to see it in Portland and loved it. Though my husband doesn't get it at all. I hope you have fun! By the way I love your blog.

Ryan & Ashley Blair said...

Janaan, If you need a date youknow where to find one. . .