Home Sweet Hollywood

I would have never thought in a million years that I would like the decorating style of Tori Spelling. I imagined that due to her expensive and over the top childhood, she would have a penchant for gaudy gold furniture and chandeliers; rooms with floral wallpaper with matching floral couches and drapes; and floor to ceiling Grecian columns in the foyer - you know the type of house I'm talking about.

I was wrong. This season, on Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, they remodeled their new home and I love love love what they did.

My dream kitchen has black cupboards, a white countertop, and a subway tile backsplash just like theirs.

I love the dark wallpaper of this dining room. Paired with the black furniture, it makes the room seem more intimate.
Their bedroom has such a soothing feel. It actually really reminds me of what I've done with our bedroom. Well, basically just the colors. I love the all white bedding.
How fun and unexpected is the octopus wallpaper in Liam's room?
Could Stella's nursery be more girly? I love how they used a bold shade of pink in here rather than your traditional pale pink.

0 comments: