Da Na Na Na Na Na - THEY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday Janaan!!
You are our maven and our muse. If not for you, we wouldn't have this blog, we'd still be sitting around talking about it. You are smart and witty and absolutely lovely. You appreciate beauty and art and artisans and you know how to find charm and humor in everything from a greeting card to a paint color. You are our hawk-eye, finding the perfect items in overstuffed racks at Ross, seeing the vision for decorating a space, and discovering gorgeous little gems on the big bad Internet. Thank you for being my workout partner, my stylist, my decorator and my best friend. Thank you for letting me be your third wheel all summer. Most of all, thank you for being SO MUCH FUN. You can make me laugh harder than anyone,
which is a medicine that I have really needed this year.
I hope you have a day as lovely as you are. I am so happy that I get to share it with you!!
XOXO,
Natalie

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday J-Dawg!

Amanda, Jared and Camden said...

Happy birthday Janaan!!

Ryan & Ashley Blair said...

Happy F'n Birthday!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Janaan! All those things Natalie said are so true! You truly have great style.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday girl!!!! Sorry i missed it yesterday. I've been flat on my back with a cold but i wished you a happy b-day from my bed :-) Hope it was a great one!

Marni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marni said...

Okay, so I mispelled something and had to remove my other comment. What I wanted to say was Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it is another excuse to all get together and party.

Lindsay said...

Happy B-day Janaan, I hope it was great! By the way ... is that the same trampoline from the old days?

Ah the memories ... water fights, sleep overs, dodge ball ... the good old days. Too bad we're the ones getting old!

TnD said...

Hi Janaan, I was so excited to see your post on Melisa's blog and take a peek into your life via this blog. Happy Birthday. It was great to get to know you in NY.