A New Watch

I've never been a fan of digital watches. They all just seemed too "sporty," know-what-I-mean? Now that I need one to time my running, I've been searching for one that is that perfect blend of stylish and functional.

Today I found it. I saw it during the women's javelin throw qualifiyer on Leryn Franco of Paraguay. Now this is a digital watch I could wear. The question is, who makes it and where can I get one?


* Update! It's the Nike Imara Keeva Ladies Watch and it's not too expensive. I've found it on sale for $50. AND it comes in a variety of colors. Thanks Kate!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I think it's nike imara keeva. I'm checking :-) It is sooo cute. Is she just the most gorgeous woman? Egads.

Janaan said...

It is! You're awesome!

please sir said...

Oh my goodness - this is awesome! I've always felt the same way about digital watches too!

Katie said...

That is a great watch! I'm in the market for a new one and never even considered digit until now! RAD