MD Lash Factor by Procyte

While we are on the subject of eye products this week. I must disclose my latest attempt at longer lashes. I will try just about anything to improve my face (hey it's the only one I've got) including eyelashes. A few months ago I spent $150 on a product called Lash MD. Now I have spent some $$$ before on lash conditioners with no results. This time has been different. My lashes are longer (I don't think they are 53% longer, but definitely longer). It's pretty great stuff!



MD Lash Factor by Procyte
"New Advancement in Lash Conditioning! NEW! MD Lash Factor™ is the latest cosmetic breakthrough for the health, condition and beautification of eyelashes. New, physician-formulated MD Lash Factor is an eyelash conditioner that improves the appearance of natural lash length, fullness and thickness. The initial clinical study showed a 53% increase in length after four weeks - some patients saw improvement in as little as one week."

Check it out on the web at http://www.mdlashfactor.com/

0 comments: