Fancy Schmantzy Shower Caps

While getting pedicures and shopping around a bit at Nailed! Boutique, I saw these darling shower caps and simply had to have one, because shouldn't you look glamorous even when showering?
As I was browsing the Internet looking for a picture of my sweet new head covering, I found a whole world of fancy shower caps. How could I not have thought of wearing a fancy shower cap before?
Here are some examples of waterproof head coverings. Just Google "fancy shower caps" and enjoy!




3 comments:

Marni said...

Janaan, I just got back from NYC and found a great black dress at Century 21 and a new mascara called FiberWig at Sephora. I wore it all day and through our long flight home and it still didn't flake or smudge. A few good finds. Have fun in NYC!

Ryan & Ashley Blair said...

Now that is another thing I can get behind. . .

Kate said...

As a frequent bather yet infrequent hair washer WHY IN THE HECK DON'T I HAVE A FANCY SHOWER CAP?? Fantastic!