Society Satchel

I am not pregnant, but this has to be the best diaper bag I have ever seen. It's a wool tweed bag with coordinating cut velvet designs. It comes in 9 different fabric choices. Doesn't it remind you of an old fashioned carpet bag?


This is definitely the bag I would get if I were ever in a position to need one.

*Update - These bags are by Petunia Picklebottom - http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/. This bag is from the Cake collection.

Petunia Picklebottom products can be found at the following SLC locations: Nordstrom, Paisley Pomegranate, and Babinski's. Hopefully this bag is in stock somewhere...

3 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

do share where this is from?!?!

Cheaping Girls said...

But of course! I've added more info to the post.

Kate said...

Oh my! It's so cute. My diaper bag feels really ugly right about now.