Second Favorite Sandwich

If you haven't visited The Pioneer Woman Cooks yet, do it now. Her recipes are extremely unhealthy (Cheaping Girls Tip: save money by stocking up on butter at Costco, you're going to need it!), extremely easy to make and extremely delicious. It's the perfect storm. I made this sandwich a few nights ago and it was a huge hit with my man and actually with me too. The only difference between the two of us is, I scarfed mine down in ten seconds, whereas he savored every bite. And once my sandwich was gone, I was extremely jealous of his. Such is my life.

I changed the recipe up a bit by broiling our bread with butter and then spreading on Dijon mustard.

Image via Pioneer Woman

1 comments:

Kate said...

My mouth is watering. And why in the hell is my husband a vegetarian?