Pole Dancing: My Latest Workout Craze

Photo Courtesy of Sheila Kelly's S-Factor

I pretty much do whatever Oprah tells me to do. She has featured Sheila Kelly's S-Factor aerobic striptease workout on her show a few times. So, a couple of years ago I took a private lesson at the S Factor studio in San Francisco and I was immediately hooked. And I mean HOOKED. Pole Dancing is an insanely good core and upper body workout and it is FUN FUN FUN. Fantastic music combined with dance moves I can actually do (you ought to see me in a hip-hop class, not a pretty sight). And all of the instructors I have ever had are just, well, they're just lovely. And the beauty of it is, an hour goes by in a blink. You're having so much fun that you forget that it's exercise. And it doesn't hurt that you feel sexy in the whole process.

If you live in Salt Lake City, take a class with the lovely ladies of Studio Soiree in Sugarhouse. If you have the opportunity, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200, take a class or workshop with the S-Factor. There are S-Factor studios in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, and Houston and they regularly host workshops around the world.

0 comments: