Fancy A Cup of Tea?


You know how you discover a lovely little place and you love it so much that you want to tell everyone about it, but then again, you don't want a bunch of people discovering it and ruining this lovely little place for you, but then again, you want the lovely little place to make money so it stays open forever and ever? Well, since I love y'all so much and I love this place so much, I am ignoring this debate raging in my head and I'm going to tell you about my latest discovery: The Beehive Tea Room in Salt Lake City.

OOOOHHHHHH I LOVE THIS PLACE! (If I was telling you this in person, my voice would be getting higher and I would be crouching down a bit, leaning to the side, clasping my hands together with my eyes wide open, what with the excitement of sharing it with you and all.)

Upon entry you are greeted by loose-leaf teas, served English style in teapots, as well as delicious (and I mean DEE-LICIOUS) David Rio Chai, French Press Coffees from Rimini, hot chocolate, Italian Sodas and tea smoothies. They serve food too and you can book reservations for a formal afternoon tea, complete with the crusts cut off of your sandwich. (OK, I really don't know if they cut the crusts off of the sandwiches, but it seems like something they would do!) Oh yeah, and they have beer too!! Could this place be any more perfect?

The best part of The Beehive Tea room is the atmosphere. There are lots of little nooks and crannies and booths and back rooms where you can sit down with a friend for a nice chat or a lover for a nice game of footsie or by yourself just to contemplate how great your life is now that you've discovered this place.

1 comments:

Kate said...

You weren't lying! It does look lovely!!