Cute New George Sweaters at Wal-Mart

While shopping for TheraFlu and yogurt and whatnot we happened upon some CA-UTE new sweaters from the George line at Wal-Mart. The sweaters have 3/4-length sleeves and are made from lightweight fabric. Perfect to throw over a sweet summer sundress. There are 5 button (available on Wal-Mart's website) and 1 button versions. The one button versions aren't posted on walmart.com yet.
Five Button Cardigan - $16.82


One Button Shrug - $12.82

3/4 Sleeve 1-Button Cardigan - $12.82




4 comments:

Kate said...

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and couldn't find them! I think it's because i was at the Park City Wal-Mart...which is a hole. Ironic eh?

Cheaping Girls said...

Hello! We think that they are only in the 'Super' Wal-Marts. We were looking for a different size at a regular Wal-Mart and couldn't find it. You can also get this sweater online at http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8207575.

Kate said...

Hi. Different Kate here than the above. Just last week I swore off Walmart forever. FOR E VER. I'm very sad because I really like the second sweater. Ugh. Somebody buy me one as a gift. And rip out the tag.

Oh, and I'm a new faithful reader who made my way from Jodi's blog. And furthermore I recognize that door with the pretty scrolly stuff from a certain book club meeting. Hmm. I feel like Sherlock Holmes.

Cheaping Girls said...

Hello! We just went to our local 'regular' Wal-Mart and the George sweaters are there now! XOXO